Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of this reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how to submit a patent good a perception you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may surely have a full line of products and not seeking add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar products and Invention Ideas that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they write a quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the InventHelp Company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to take the risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.